
The Yellow Team

"Go Anna Kate"
Anna Kate is trying "her foot" at soccer this fall. It has been interesting to say the least, but an experience for her. She is playing with all her boyfriends from church. I'm pretty sure she would agree dance class is still her favorite of all!
7 comments:
yeah! I just saw where you started your blog! I love the big pic of Anna Kate and Will! They are beautiful!!
Yeah! I'm so glad you have given into peer pressure! Hee, hee! The pictures are so cute . . . I especially love the one of Anna Kate and Cinderella!
I didn't realize you'd started blogging, Lauren. That is a really sweet picture of Anna Kate and Will. Glad to have a way to keep up with your family since I don't get to see you that often. hee hee! :) And thanks for including my link! So far, Scott and Camden are fine, btw.
Lauren,
I'm so glad you started a blog! It looks great and the picture at the top is absolutely precious!
Yeah! I'm so glad that you're a blogger- your blog looks great! I love the pix of Anna Kate as a princess & in her dance leotard (sp?).
Hey! I found your blog today. We have the same background as you. Sophie thought it was so cool that Anna Kate was dressed like Cinderella!
Paula
Hey Lauren!! I found your blog thru Sara's blog. I love the picture of Anna Kate & Will. We just celebrated Braden's birthday also...time goes quickly!! Hope you guys are doing well. We really do need to get together soon since we are so close!!
Post a Comment